To make changes to your WiFi or other local configuration changes, you'll need to access your modem's Graphic User Interface (GUI). Each modem may be different so we'll show you how to figure it out.
Skip if you have a Mac computer.
- Click the Windows logo in the lower-left corner of the screen. Search for “cmd” and select Command Prompt.
2. In the Command Prompt, type
3. Your default gateway will appear next to Default Gateway.
- Click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner of the screen. Then select System Preferences.
- Select Network.
3. Click Advanced…
4. Click the TCP/IP tab. Your router’s gateway will appear next to Router:
Need further help? Contact us and we will assist you.