1. Connect your nbn™ connection box to the main telephone socket using a gray telephone cable.
2. Connect the black power cord to the black port on the nbn™ box and the other end to the power outlet.
3. Use the Ethernet cable, usually blue or yellow, and connect the Gateway port of the nbn™ box;
To the blue WAN port of the modem.
4. You can then connect your devices to one of the yellow LAN ports to access the internet.
5. For wireless setup, please use the wireless security card for the WIFI network name and the password which can be found inside the modem box. You can also find it on the sticker at the base of the modem.