In Microsoft Outlook select Tools and click on Account Settings.
2. Select New.
3. Make sure Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP is selected and click on Next.
4. Place a tick in the box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click on Next.
5. Select Internet E-mail and click on Next.
6. Enter the following information:
• Your Name: Enter your name the way you want it displayed.
• E-mail Address: Enter your SpinTel email address.
• Account Type: POP3
• Incoming mail server: pop3.spintel.net.au
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.spintel.net.au
• Username: First part of your SpinTel email address (If your address was 'firstname.lastname@example.org' you would only type 'john.doe')
• Password: Your SpinTel email password
Click on More Settings, select Advanced, make sure Incoming server port is set to 110 and Outgoing server port is set to 25, then click OK.
7. Click on Next.
8. Click on Finish.