Your phone service allows you to make calls using your nbn internet service just like the old copper lines. Manage your usage and keep your phone features working for your needs.
Checking your Usage
1. Login to My Account.
2. Select your phone service under My Services to show the options. It will also show you a summary of your phone usage.
3. Click on Usage.
4. Then, click on Detailed Usage.
5. Here you will see the list of the phone numbers that you have called and their duration.
Aside from using your handset to check your voicemail, you can also check them in My Account.
1. After selecting the phone service, click on the Voicemail button.
2. You will then see this window with the list of the voicemail for your phone. You can either listen to it directly or download the audio file for archiving.
Just like the old copper lines, the phone service also has features that you can use. Voicemail, Call forwarding and Silent Number are among the features that you can access using your My Account.
1. After selecting the phone service, click on the Configure button.
2. Here you will see the features available for control. By clicking the radio button, you can either Enable or Disable the feature. Please don't forget to enter the phone number for the Call Forwarding feature. You can also set the Voicemail password here.
Alternatively, you can do this using your handset by dialing the codes below to activate the feature.
Call Forward Unconditional
Dial * 21+"phone number" i.e. * 21040XXXXXXX. To disable Call Forward Unconditional, just dial * 21 again.
Call Forward Busy
Dial * 24+"phone number" i.e. * 24040XXXXXXX. To disable Call Forward Busy, just dial * 24 again.
Call Forward Unavailable
Dial * 61+"phone number" i.e. * 61040XXXXXXX. To disable Call Forward Unavailable, just dial * 61 again.
Pick up the handset and dial * 96. The recorded announcement will advise if you have any messages. If you do, to listen, press 1. Otherwise, you may press 2 to change voicemail folders, press 3 for advanced options, press 0 for mailbox options, press * (star) for help, or press # (hash) to exit. You may press 7 to delete a message after listening to it.