1. Visit spintel.net.au
2. Login to My Account by selecting Customers and then My Account.
3. Select the type of service from the left menu and click on Usage.
• Service Plan: This is the plan for the service selected.
For Mobile, Capped means once you reach the data allowance amount, the system will automatically suspend your data unless you wish to buy data block.
Uncapped means once you reach the data allowance amount, the system will automatically add 1GB data ($10), a maximum of $10 per billing cycle. You might want to consider changing your plan to one that better suits your needs.
For NBN, once you've reached the data allowance amount, you may wish to add a data block here.
• View Non-Cap Usage: This will show usage that is not included on the plan, such as, roaming usage and charges, international calls or 1800 calls.
4. Select the date of the billing cycle for which you want to check data usage.
Note: Your billing cycle identifies the start date of your monthly inclusion. This means at the beginning of each billing cycle, your data, minutes, and messages allowance refreshes.
For example, if your wireless rate plan includes 10GB data, you'll begin using your data allowance on the first day of your billing cycle. If you don't use your entire allowance of 10GB, any excess will not roll over.