I am moving overseas

Leaving Australia and need to cancel the service? Find out how here.

Annive avatar
Written by Annive
Updated over a week ago

Leaving Australia?

If you're moving overseas, please contact our support to terminate your service at your old address whenever is most convenient for you. Alternatively, you can also change the ownership of the account or service.

Note: Monthly bills are paid in advance, if you are terminating part way through a billing month, your fee will not be pro-rated.

Will Early Termination Fees apply?

If you are still within your minimum service term, you will be charged an early termination fee.

The amount charged will be dependent on how long is remaining until the minimum service term expires. In most cases, the early termination fee amount decreases over time.


Did this answer your question?