An account holder can change the level of authority from a Basic User to Account Administrator or from Account Administrator to a Basic User.
All Account Moderator's must be over 18 years old and can:
- Add new services
- Transfer ownership of services
- Update/change contact details including phone numbers
- Disconnect a service
- Relocate services to another address
- Replace a missing/lost SIM
- Modify the monthly plan
- Add and remove other administartor users
- Check usage
- Raise faults and complaints
A Basic user is for mainly used for email purpose only. They can't make any changes to the account.
To change the between User types:
- Login to My Account
- Scroll down to My Account details, then User and Mailboxes
- Choose the Username and click Modify
- Scroll down to account type, then choose either Administrator or Basic, then click Submit.