If there is an error in the spelling of your name or you change your name legally, you don't have to submit a change of ownership request. You only have to inform us regarding the change and send a legal document (i.e. valid ID) to update the name on your account.

For business account, if you recently updated the name of your business you have to provide a copy of your Record of Registration for Business Name from ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission).

You can contact us on 1300 303 375 or start a conversation with us online by clicking on the chat icon on this page to process the request.

Did this answer your question?