Normally, when you switch from Wireless broadband to NBN using NL1901 modem, we'll set it up everything for you.
In any case you are setting up the connection on your own, here are the steps on how you can manually configure the modem.
- To access modem's interface, please make sure your device is connected to the modem (wired or wirelessly) and enter 192.168.20.1 into the browser address bar.
- At the login screen, type admin into the Username field, and type the modem serial number into the Password field then click on OK. The modem serial number can be found on the bottom of the hardware that should have the admin login details.
- Click on Advance Setup
- Select WAN service, then click Add
5. Click Next and select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) for the WAN Service Configuration. Hit Next to proceed.
6. Enter the username and password provided to you (via email when the order got completed) and hit Next.
7. Keep clicking the Next button until you reach the WAN Setup-Summary and select Apply/Save.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot modem if needed.