Is Technicolor TG797n v3 Modem NBN Ready?
How Do You Connect Your Technicolor TG797n v3 Modem?
1. Plug the Power Supply Adaptor into the modem router power inlet port on the back, then plug the adaptor into the power outlet.
2. Push the ON/OFF button on the back of your modem router to turn on.
When the modem router is powering up, the Status/Power LED (labelled 'ECO') will blink red and once powered, it will turn solid green.
3. Plug one end of the supplied Ethernet cable (white with red ends) into the red port labelled WAN on the back of your modem.
4. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable (white with red ends) to the required UNI-D Port of the NBN Co’s Network Terminating Device (NTD).
Note: Make sure to connect to the right UNID port provisioned for your service.
How Do You Log in To Your Technicolor TG797n v3 Modem?
To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through a wired or wireless connection.
1. From your browser, type in 192.168.1.254 in the address bar and hit Enter.
The default username for your Technicolor TG797N router is blank and the default password is blank.
2. Hit Login to proceed with the modem control panel.
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
How Do You Set Up Your Technicolor TG797n v3 modem?
1. Follow Setup Wizard if prompted, otherwise, click Broadband if you are routed to the Basic View as shown below:
2. Enter the PPPoE username and password provided to you via email.
3. Hit Save to apply the new settings.
Wait 3-5 minutes for your TG797n v3 modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot the modem if needed.