Is Grandstream GWN7062 NBN Ready?
How Do You Connect Your Grandstream GWN7062?
1. Power on the GWN7062: Connect the power adapter to the access point and plug it into a power outlet. GWN7062 can be powered on using PSU with output: DC 12V,1.5A.
2. Connect to the GWN7062: Use an Ethernet cable to connect the WAN port to the NBN Connection Box.
3. Power on the NBN Connection Box: Plug the NBN connection box into the power socket.
How Do You Login to your Grandstream GWN7062?
To get connected via your Grandstream GWN7062, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
1. With your device connected to the Grandstream GWN7052, enter “myrouter.grandstream.com” or default IP address “192.168.80.1” in the address bar of a web browser then enter the password to login.
Note: GWN7062’s default password information is printed on the MAC tag at the bottom of the unit.
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
2. After clicking login, you will be prompted to automatically change the default login password.
How Do You Set up Your Grandstream GWN7062?
1. Once logged in, the Quick Internet Configuration shows up, click to continue to the Setup Wizard.
2. Select the correct Country/Time Zone and hit Next.
3. Select Internet Access with PPPoE for the connection type and enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
4. Personalise your WiFi credentials and click on Next.
5. Review the Summary page and hit Exit/Login.
6. Wait 3-5 minutes for the router to go online, then test the service. You're all set!