Normally, when you switch from Wireless broadband to NBN using NL1902 modem, we'll set it up everything for you.
In any case you are setting up the connection on your own, here are the steps on how you can manually configure the modem.
1. To access modem's interface, please make sure your device is connected to the modem (wired or wireless) and enter 192.168.20.1 into the browser address bar.
2. At the login screen, type admin into the Username field, and type the modem serial number into the Password field then click on OK. The modem serial number can be found at the bottom of the hardware with the admin login details.
3. Once logged in, Click on Basic Setup and select the WAN connection type:
ADSL - for ADSL service
VDSL - for FTTN/B service
Ethernet WAN - for FTTP, HFC, FTTC or Fixed Wireless service
4. For VDSL connection type, select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) with no VLAN Tag and hit Next.
For Ethernet WAN connection type, simply select PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE) and hit Next to proceed.
5. Enter the username and password provided to you (via email when the order got completed). Hit Finish and you're all set!
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot modem if needed.