To get connected via your D-LINK modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
To access modem gateway, enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of a web browser. If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
If prompted with a log in screen, click Log In to proceed. No password is enabled by default. Otherwise, log in with the password you set for the modem router.
Once logged in, the Setup Wizard shows up, click Next to continue
If the router does not detect a valid Internet connection, a list of connection types to choose from will be displayed.
Select PPPoE for the connection type and enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
Personalise your WiFi credentials and click on Next. Follow the prompts (details below) until it reaches the Summary page and you're all set.
The Setup Wizard can also be found on the home page:
The router’s home page displays the current connection status. Click the Click to Repair button to run the Setup Wizard.
2. Hit Next
3. Select either ADSL or VDSL from WAN Access Type.
Look for SpinTel on the ISP list, otherwise select Not Listed and click Next.
4. Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed and hit Next.
5. Personalise your WiFi credentials and click on Next
6. In order to help protect your router from unauthorised users, please enter a new password. You will be prompted for this password every time you want to use the router’s web configuration utility. Click Next to continue.
7. You will be presented with a summary of your settings. Click Next to finalize the settings. At the end of the wizard, you will be presented with a final summary of your settings.
Click Finish to close the wizard. The device will then reboot.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service.