Is ASUS DSL-AC3100 NBN Ready?
How Do You Connect Your ASUS DSL-AC3100 Modem?
If there is no NBN Connection Box installed, connect the DSL port on the back of your modem to your phone wall socket using a phone cable.
If there is an NBN Connection Box installed, connect to the LAN port 4 on the back of your modem to your NBN Connection Box.
Connect any of the LAN ports on the back of your modem to your PC (optional)
Connect the Power port on the back of your router to your power socket
Plug the NBN connection box, if there’s any, to the power socket
To get connected via your ASUS DSL-AC68U modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
How Do You Log Into Your ASUS DSL-AC3100 Modem?
To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your ASUS DSL-AC68U modem through a wired or wireless connection.
1. Open a web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com in the address bar, then press [Enter].
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
2. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.
How Do You Set Up Your ASUS DSL-AC68U Modem?
1. Once logged in, go to Advanced Settings > WAN > Dual WAN tab and make sure Dual WAN is disabled.
2. For FTTP, FTTC, HFC and FW service, set Primary WAN to Ethernet WAN | LAN Port4. (This will be the port that you need to connect your WAN Network cable into)
For FTTN/B service, select DSL for the Primary WAN. Hit Apply to save the changes.
3. Next, go to Advanced Settings > WAN > Internet Connection tab
For FTTP, FTTC, HFC and FW service, select WAN for the WAN type
For FTTN/B service, select DSL and VDSL WAN (PTM)
From the WAN Connection Type dropdown list, select PPPoE.
Enter the username and password provided in your email when the service was activated.
4. Click Apply to update the settings.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the ASUS DSL-AC68U modem to go online, then test the service.