Is TP-Link Archer AX3000 Modem NBN Ready?
The TP-Link Archer AX3000 is a popular nbn™ modem router that will also work with SpinTel for FTTC, HFC, FTTP and Fixed Wireless NBN services.
To get connected via your TP-Link Archer AX3000 modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
How Do You Log in To Your TP-Link Archer AX3000 Modem?
To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through a wired or wireless connection.
1. From your browser, type in http://192.168.1.1 or http://tplinkmodem.net in the address bar and hit Enter.
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
2. If prompted with a login screen, create a login password for secure management purposes. Then click Let’s Get Started to log in.
How Do You Set up Your TP-Link Archer AX3000 Modem?
Once logged in, the Quick Setup Wizard shows up.
1. Select your Time Zone then hit Next.
2. Choose PPPoE for the connection type, then hit Next.
3. Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
4. Personalise your Wi-Fi credentials and click on Next. Follow the prompts until it reaches the Summary page and you're all set!
If the Setup Wizard fails,
1. Go to the Basic tab and select Internet
2. Select PPPoE for the internet connection type, then enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
3. Click Save to apply the changes
Wait 3-5 minutes for your TP-Link Archer AX3000 modem to go online, then test the service.