Is TP-Link Archer AX20 Modem NBN Ready?
To get connected via your TP-Link Archer AX20 modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
How Do You Log in To Your TP-Link Archer AX20 Modem?
To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through a wired or wireless connection.
1. From your browser, type in http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and hit Enter.
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
2. If prompted with a login screen, create a login password for secure management purposes. Then click Let’s Get Started to log in.
How Do You Set up Your TP-Link Archer AX20 Modem?
Once logged in, the Setup Wizard shows up.
1. Select your time zone and click Next to continue
2. WAN Connection Type will appear, select PPPoE for the connection type:
3. Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
Personalise your Wi-Fi credentials and click on Next. Follow the prompts (details below) until it reaches the Summary page and you're all set.
If the Setup Wizard fails,
1. Go to the Internet tab and select PPPoE for the connection type.
2. Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
Click Save to apply the changes
Wait 3-5 minutes for your TP-Link Archer AX20 modem to go online, then test the service.