Is TP Link AC1200 NBN ready?
The TP Link AC1200 is a popular nbn™ modem router that will also work with SpinTel for FTTC, HFC, FTTP and Fixed Wireless NBN services.
How Do You Connect Your TP Link AC1200 Modem?
Ensure your NBN Connection Box is turned on.
Plug an Ethernet cable from from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the blue WAN port on your TP Link AC1200 modem.
Note: If UNI-D1 doesn’t work, try each UNI-D port
3. Plug in the power cable and turn your TP Link AC1200 router on using the Power button.
4. Connect your computer or any device to your TP Link AC1200 by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to the Ethernet port, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
How Do You Log in To Your TP Link AC1200 Modem?
To get connected via your TP Link AC1200 modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through a wired or wireless connection.
1. From your browser, http://tplinkmodem.net or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar and hit Enter.
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
Log in with the account you set for the modem router, otherwise, enter your password if this is your first time logging in or if you have reset your modem.
How Do You Set up Your TP-Link AC1200 Modem?
TP-Link AC1200 V1
After successful login, the Quick Setup page will appear for you to quickly configure your router. Click Next.
The modem router will automatically detect the Internet connection. Otherwise, continue with the below steps.
A. Select PPPoE for the WAN connection type and click Next.
B. Enter the username and password provided to you when the order was completed. Hit Next.
C. Set up your Wi-Fi connection and hit Next until you finish the setup.
Reboot the modem router to refresh/apply the changes.
TP-Link AC1200 V2
1. Once logged in, go to Basic > Internet
2. Select PPPoE for the connection type, then enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
Note: VLAN should NOT be enabled.
3. Hit Connect then Save to apply the changes.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot modem if needed.