To get connected via your Netgear modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
To access modem gateway enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address bar of a web browser. If it does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
Enter the router admin user name and password.
The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified the first time
that you logged in.
To configure your modem, follow the steps below
1. Go to Settings > Setup > Internet Setup.
The Internet Setup page displays.
2. Select Yes for Does your Internet connection require a login?
3. From the Internet Service Provider menu, select PPPoE for the encapsulation method
4. Enter the username (login name) and password provided to you via email
5. Click the Apply button to save the new settings
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service.