To get connected via your TP-Link modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
To access modem gateway, enter http://tplinkmodem.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of a web browser. If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
1. Log in with the account you set for the modem router, otherwise check the default username and password on the sticker of your modem.
2. After successful login, the Quick Setup page will appear for you to quickly configure your router. Hit Next to proceed.
3. The WAN Connection Type page will appear, select PPPoE and click Next
4. Enter your NBN username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed. Hit Next
5. After finishing the WAN Connection Type selection, the Wireless Dual Band Selection page will appear as shown below.
Choose the frequency you want for your wireless network and then click Next.
Personalise your WiFi credentials and click on Save.
A confirmation page will show if the setup is successful. Hit Finish to complete.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service.