Is DrayTek Vigor130 Modem NBN Ready?
The DrayTek Vigor130 is a VDSL2 modem router that will work with SpinTel for FTTN/B NBN services.
How Do You Connect Your DrayTek Vigor130 Modem?
1. Connect the DSL port on the back of your modem to your phone wall socket using a phone cable.
2. Connect the LAN port on the back of your modem to your PC (optional)
3. Connect the power port on the back of your DrayTek Vigor130 modem to your power socket.
How Do You Log in To Your DrayTek Vigor130 Modem?
To get connected via your DrayTek modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
1. With your device connected to the modem, enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of a web browser.
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
2. Log in with the account you set for the modem router, otherwise check the default username and password on the sticker of your modem.
How Do You Set up Your DrayTek Vigor130 Modem?
1. Once logged in, click the Quick Start Wizard.
The first screen of Quick Start Wizard is entering login password of the web user interface. After typing the password, please click Next.
2. Select PPPoE for the protocol and click Next
3. Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed.
4. Hit Next to view the summary page. Once done, click Finish.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot modem if needed.