Is Netcomm NF10WV NBN Ready?
How Do You Connect Your NF10WV Modem?
Depending on your NBN connection type, connect one of the following:
If there is no NBN Connection Box installed, connect the DSL port at the back of your router to your phone wall socket.
If there is an NBN Connection Box installed, connect the WAN port at the back of your router to your NBN Connection Box.
Connect the Phone 1 port at the back of your router to your telephone handset, if there’s any
Connect any of the 4 LAN ports at the back of your router to your PC (optional)
Connect the power port at the back of your router to your power socket
To get connected via your Netcomm NF10WV modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
How Do You Log Into Your Netcomm NF10WV Modem?
To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through a wired or wireless connection.
1. From your browser, type in 192.168.20.1 in the address bar and hit Enter
If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
2. Enter admin in the username and password field then click OK
How Do You Set Up Your Netcomm NF10WV Modem?
1. Once logged in, go to Basic setup.
(If your modem doesn't have this option, click here)
Select VDSL for FTTN/B service
Select Ethernet WAN for FTTC, FTTP, HFC or Fixed Wireless service.
2. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) for the WAN mode. Hit Next to continue.
For VDSL connection, select PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE) with no VLAN Tag:
3. Enter the username/ user ID and password provided to you via email. Click Finish to complete the set up!
Wait 3-5 minutes for your Netcomm NF10WV modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot the modem to refresh if needed.
NF10WV Advanced Setup
In case your modem runs on a different firmware version or doesn't have the Basic Setup option to add your nbn credentials, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Advanced Setup and click WAN service.
A table for Wide Area Network (WAN) Service Setup will show up, click Add.
2. Use the drop-down list to select the layer 2 interface to use for the WAN service and click the Next button.
ATM interface is used for ADSL connections.
PTM interface is used for VDSL connections - FTTN/FTTB services
ETH interface allows you to add or remove ETH WAN interfaces - use this if you are connecting through FTTC, FTTP, HFC or Fixed Wireless
3. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) for the WAN service type. Hit Next to continue.
4. Enter the username/ PPP username and password provided to you via email.
5. Hit Next until you reach the WAN setup summary then click Apply/Save
You will be routed to the table again, check if the modem has connected to the new settings, otherwise, click Connect to apply.
Setup complete! Wait 3-5 minutes for your Netcomm NF10WV modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot the modem to refresh if necessary.