To get connected via your Netcomm NF10WV modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
1. To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through wired or wireless connection. Enter 192.168.20.1 into the browser address bar, type admin in the username and password field then click OK
2. Go to Basic setup. (if your modem doesn't have this option, click here)
Select VDSL for FTTN/B service
Select Ethernet WAN for FTTC, FTTP, HFC or Fixed Wireless service.
3. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) for the WAN mode. Hit Next to continue.
For VDSL, select PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE) with no VLAN Tag:
4. Enter the username/ user ID and password provided to you via email. Click Finish to complete the set up!
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot the modem to refresh if needed.
In case your modem runs on a different firmware version or doesn't have the Basic Setup option to add your nbn credentials, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Advanced Setup and click WAN service.
A table for Wide Area Network (WAN) Service Setup will show up, click Add.
2. Use the drop-down list to select the layer 2 interface to use for the WAN service and click the Next button.
ATM interface is used for ADSL connections.
PTM interface is used for VDSL connections - FTTN/FTTB services
ETH interface allows you to add or remove ETH WAN interfaces - use this if you are connecting through FTTC, FTTP, HFC or Fixed Wireless
3. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) for the WAN service type. Hit Next to continue.
4. Enter the username/ PPP username and password provided to you via email.
5. Hit Next until you reach the WAN setup summary then click Apply/Save
You will be routed to the table again, check if the modem has connected to the new settings, otherwise, click Connect to apply.
Setup complete! Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot the modem to refresh if necessary.