If you are bringing your own Netcomm modem, please check the steps below to configure. Sample modem used is NF18ACV. If your modem has a different interface, you may refer to this article.
To get connected via your Netcomm modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway. Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
1. To access the modem interface, please make sure your device is connected to your modem through wired or wireless connection. Enter 192.168.20.1 into the browser address bar, type admin in the username and password field then click OK
2. Once logged in, click on the Setup Wizard button and follow the prompts to configure your modem
3. Choose the correct internet service and select PPPoE for the connection type.
Enter the username and password provided to you via email and click Next.
Personalise your WiFi credentials and hit Next to proceed until you reach the Summary Page. A confirmation will show if setup is successful.
Alternatively, you can go directly to the main menu.
- Click Internet
- Select the name under description to edit an existing configuration, if there's any.
VDSL for FTTN/B service
Ethernet WAN for FTTC, FTTP, HFC or Fixed Wireless service.
- Select PPPoE for the connection type, then enter the username and password provided to you via email. Click Update to save the new settings.
If there's nothing displayed on the table for the current connection, simply click Create New and supply the information needed same as above and Apply.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot modem if needed.