To get connected via your TP Link TL-WDR3600 N600 modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
- Log in with the account you set for the modem router, otherwise check the default username and password on the sticker of your modem.
After successfully log in, click Next to proceed with the Quick Setup.
2. Select PPPoE for the WAN Connection Type:
3. Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed. Hit Next to continue.
4. After finishing WAN Connection Type selection, choose the frequency you prefer:
Personalise your WiFi credentials and click on Next until a confirmation page will show that setup is successful. Test your service.
Alternatively, you can set it up on Network tab.
- Select WAN and change the WAN Connection type to PPPoE.
- Enter the username and password provided to you and hit Save to apply.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service. Reboot modem if needed.