To get connected via your TP-Link Archer D9 modem, you'll need to log into your modem gateway.
Note: This can be done on most mobile devices, but we recommend doing these steps with your PC if you have one.
Logging into your modem
To access modem gateway, enter http://tplinkmodem.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of a web browser. If the IP address does not work or if it has been changed, check your router's IP address. For instructions, click here.
- Log in with the account you set for the modem router, otherwise check the default username and password on the sticker of your modem.
- Once logged in, follow the Quick Setup.
Look for SpinTel on the ISP List, otherwise select Other if not listed and hit Next.
- Leave everything as it is, just make sure connection type is PPPoE.
- Enter the username and password provided to you via email when the order was completed. Hit Next to continue.
- Personalise your WiFi credentials and click on Next until it reaches the Summary page.
Alternatively, you can set it up on Basic tab > Internet then enter your username and password. Click Save to apply the changes.
Important: Go to Advanced tab and check the Operation Mode:
- DSL Router Mode - for FTTN/FTTB services
- Wireless router Modem - for HFC/FW/FTTP/FTTC services
The modem will automatically reboot if you will change/update the Operation mode.
Wait 3-5 minutes for the modem to go online, then test the service.