Any changes you have made to the settings on your modem, including Wi-Fi network name and password will revert to its default when you reset it. The default Wi-Fi name and password is printed on a sticker at the back of your modem.
To personalise it, you just need to follow the below steps.
- With your device connected wired or wirelessly to your modem, open up an internet page and type in: 192.168.20.1
- Login using admin for Username/Password
Note: If you are connected via wireless whilst doing the steps below, please note that you will lose your connection after applying the changes, you need to connect to the WiFi again and enter the new credentials.
3. Click Wireless and confirm "Enable Wireless" and "Enable Wireless Multicast Forwarding (WMF)" are selected. You may change the WiFi network name/SSID (e.g. NetComm 5072) on this page. Simply delete the existing SSID and enter a new SSID.
4. Press the “Apply/Save” button.
5. To change the WiFi security key, navigate to Wireless > Security. Type in your preferred password (min. 8 characters long) in the WPA/WAPI passphrase box
6. Press apply/save and test your password