If you're moving to a new house and want to transfer your service/s, you can either fill in an online relocation form, or call us on 1300 303 375 to get more information or start the process of transferring your services. To submit the request online:
3. Select the service to be transferred and click on Relocate.
4. Enter your new address, selecting it from the list, then choose your new contract length and click on Next to continue.
5. Select the relocation date by clicking on the calendar icon and click on Next.
6. Check that your current address and new address are correct and click on Next .
7. We'll be sending notifications about the relocation to the contact details on your account, which you can update if required. Ensure your billing address is changed to your new address if required as we'll use that address to send any legal notices or any other communication by post if the need arises. Click on Next to continue.
8. The summary page confirms all the details relating to your service relocation. Please ensure that these details are correct.
Read and confirm the terms and conditions and click on Submit to complete the online relocation request.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email and SMS with the order number and other important details. Please check your Junk Items and contact us if there are any errors.
Some services take longer than others to provision so ensure you've given us sufficient time to process your request. We rely on the infrastructure owners such as Telstra, Optus or nbn and there is generally a process which needs to take place.