You'll receive an email when we have updates to share about your order, here we have listed some of the reasons why the order is placed on hold or rejected and what needs to be done.
- Incorrect DOB/Account Number. You may have entered the incorrect information, validate the details and provide us the correct information Check that the information you provided matches the record from your current Service provider
- MSN Not Active. Make sure the number is active when processing a porting request.
- More information required. You will be asked to send a copy of your photo ID for verification when running a credit check.
Here are some of the information/files needed by our Network provider to proceed with your order:
1. Acceptable POO (Proof of Occupancy) / POD (Proof of Occupancy Documents)
POD is needed when the address can't be found on the NBN website, or when you just recently moved into the new address to get the Location ID, which is necessary when placing an NBN order.
A POD must display the account holder's full name and address of the residence, and can be any of the following:
- Fixed utility bills with a matching service address (e.g. electricity, water or gas. Bank statements or mobile phone bills are not acceptable as they are not fixed to an address.)
- A signed Lease agreement (including both the address page and the signature page)
- A certificate of title of the land
- An insurance document, specific to the address (e.g. Business or Home & Contents)
You can attached the document required via the order tracker.
Once logged in, scroll down and upload the file needed to support your order.
Take note of restriction to avoid issues doing upload:
- Only images or PDF's allowed
- 2MB file size limit
2. There’s an active FNN/copper service on the premise.
This is when the premise has an active ADSL service from another carrier and an NBN order is placed. To make sure we are upgrading the correct service, we have to confirm the ULL ID or the active FNN copper service.
3. Existing order with another Service Provider
The order will be cancelled or placed on hold if you have an active order in-progress with another provider. This includes any change requests with them. Check that you have cancelled any request that may have coincide with your order with SpinTel.
4. Needs Online Registration
When the address can't be found on the NBN website, we require POD to get the Location ID to NBN prior submitting the order to our Network provider. However, once verified that the address has not been registered to NBN yet, you have to submit an online application.
5. More Information Required
An email will be sent to you with the steps and information needed such as finding the latitude and longitude of your address to proceed with your order.